Green Dragon Hydroponics is hiring!
Do you have a passion for indoor gardening and want to be part of a growing industry? We are currently looking for 1 full time sales associate with growth opportunities to be a part of our team.
This position is for a responsible individual looking for a part time retail and customer service job in the industry. Responsibilities include but not limited to sales of lighting, equipment and nutrients for indoor gardening, friendly customer service with strong product knowledge, cleaning, organizing, working with products and helping with store displays. As we grow opportunities for management will be available.
Job duties include:
- Working with customers to find the right products to suit their needs
- Effectively developing relationships with customers, community and company representatives
- Keeping a neat and clean workplace, as well as welcoming environment to customers
- Stocking and organizing shelves, lifting and organizing heavy bags of dirt
- Continued regular online research of new and established products in the industry
- Hands on indoor gardening with in-store displays.
- Working customer events and assisting with knowledge based seminars.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with peers, management and support resources
- Represent self and company in positive and professional manner
- Proactively seek and participate in available training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Previous indoor gardening experience with knowledge of cloning, propagation, vegetative and blooming cycles, understanding of nutritional requirements of plants, harvesting, working with various medias not limited to hydroponics, basic ventilation, room design layout, HVAC, and lighting options.
- Ability to use a computer and tablet, handle transactions and manage a cash drawer.
- friendly personality with passion for gardening and continued education in the industry
- High school diploma
Not required but helpful:
- Previous retail and customer service experience, especially in the hydroponics industry.
- Basic electrical or design knowledge
- Web/social media design and management, video or YouTube editing.
- College degree, BA or BS
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with any qualifying information to review and we will respond shortly!