Green Dragon Hydroponics is hiring!
Do you have a passion for indoor gardening and want to be part of a growing industry? We are currently looking for 1 part time sales associate with growth opportunities to be a part of our team.
This position is for a responsible individual looking for a part time retail and customer service job in the industry. Responsibilities include but not limited to sales of lighting, equipment and nutrients for indoor gardening, friendly customer service with strong product knowledge, cleaning, organizing, working with products and helping with store displays. As we grow opportunities for full time work will be available.
Job duties include:
- Working with customers to find the right products to suit their needs
- Effectively developing relationships with customers, community and company representatives
- Keeping a neat and clean workplace, as well as welcoming environment to customers
- Stocking and organizing shelves, lifting and organizing heavy bags of dirt
- Hands on indoor gardening with in-store displays.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with peers, management and support resources
- Represent self and company in positive and professional manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
- Previous indoor gardening experience with knowledge of cloning, propagation, vegetative and blooming cycles, understanding of nutritional requirements of plants, harvesting, working with various medias not limited to hydroponics, basic ventilation, room design layout, HVAC, and lighting options.
- Ability to use a computer and tablet, handle transactions and manage a cash drawer.
- friendly personality with passion for gardening and continued education in the industry
- High school diploma
Not required but helpful:
- Previous retail and customer service experience.
- Web/social media design and management, video or YouTube editing.
- College degree, BA or BS
Please send resume to email@example.com with any qualifying information to review and we will respond shortly!