1. Choose healthy cuttings from strong developed branches.
2. Make cuts with a fresh razor or scalpel if available, and use alcohol to clean between cuts.
3. Cut at 45 degree angle to expose additional surface area from where the roots grow.
4. Use a fresh hormone gel to dip the clones in like Clonex or Olivias, as well as cloning solution during waterings. Separate gel into a shot glass rather than potentially contaminating the bottle.
5. Use a dome to maintain humidity between 75-95% for the first two weeks. Temps should be 70-75 degrees.
Please comment or share any tips you may have from personal experience:)
Good Luck, happy cloning!
Paul Davis is the owner of Green Dragon Hydroponics, and an avid gardener with over 12 years experience in focused DIY indoor gardening, both soil and hydroponic applications.